BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, JEN!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Just a shout out to Jen to wish her a fabulous 30th birthday today! She is truly one of the greatest friends you could ever ask for. She's never more than an email away! She will never judge or criticize. And she is a great listener and all round amazing person! I'm proud to say she's my friend!!!! Have a great birthday week, Jen! Because when you're 30, you deserve a birthday WEEK!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Awww... thank you so much! You know I feel exactly the same about you! I've come to really cherish how I can say anything I'm thinking to you and know you aren't judging me at all and will always support me!!!

I LOVE TARA!!!! :)

healthyjen said...

I miss you! I'm still so sorry about the weekend... it ended up being a bust between me not feeling well and drama at michele's house in hamilton (resulting in them not feeling safe with their downstairs tenant and they found a new place to live within 1 day... so now we are moving them in a couple of weeks!... Jacob doesn't even feel safe with Michele and Simon there alone with the guy when he's downstairs... craziness).

I hope we'll find time to see each other soon!!

Bath and Body works isn't open at Fairview yet... but when you go shopping with L don't forget to stop at Yorkdale (that's where it IS open)... just park on the side facing the 401 and go in through Crate and Barrel (another new store) and it's right across the hall from there!