BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone out there???

Well, not sure if anybody will see this post but I felt the urge to write...so here I am!
I thought I'd share a few highlights since I last posted in July!
1) I ran another half marathon this year and I finished in 2:14:36. I'm thrilled with this as it was 10 minutes faster than last year!
2) My nephews are gorgeous. Little P is hilarious and says the funniest things!
3) I have maintained my weight between 150-155lbs this year. I've always strived for the 140's but have discovered I can't "live" if I want to weigh that and frankly, I'd rather live!
4) I have a new addiction for group exercise! I signed up for a boot camp and a cardio class for the fall session and find that I LIKE the thought of going. The boot camp rocked and I only ever missed 1 class which was right before I ran my half and didn't want to injure myself. Maybe I'll get an attendance award at the last class this week!?!?
5) Along the same lines, I have signed up for exercise classes for the winter session too. 3 classes this time around!
Apparently I needed to remind myself of some good things that I've done this year!

Anyway, just felt like jotting a few things down! Maybe you'll see me again before the New Year :) If not, HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

WHAAAAAT??? Yes someone is out there! For, it is MEEE!

I'm so happy to see your return!!! I think your weight maintenance has been stellar... I mean, look how active you are? NOBODY is healthier than you... plus, at this weight you can live happily! Also... you have no weight left to lose. People in bloggerworld don't know you like I do... you are a skinny minnie and totally beautiful!!

I hope we do see your return!! I have started commenting on other blogs and hoping some people read mine. Not ready for everyone in my personal life to see my blog... but needed pressure of others reading it too :)

LOVE YA!!!!