BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's go time!

Just waiting on the running partner and then there is a 6K planned for tonight. I'm hoping to do the 10 min. challenge afterwards. I find when I do it before, my legs are too jelly-ish. I will be back to report my progress.

Food highlights:
veggie burger topped with cream cheese and hot sauce (yes, I did!!), feta pita for lunch with tzatziki and hot sauce and tons of veggies. It was a hot sauce kind of day, I suppose :)

Tomorrow is my Friday. AND I'm leaving early to take my car to get serviced :( I had an oil change done and they found metal filings in the filter/engine. From what I understand, this is not good news...

Update:
-Run...check
-10 min. challenge...no check
-Pig out following run...check
Blah! I felt so hungry after the run. I had some multigrain cheerios and milk and then I had a piece of bread with PB and J. What's up with that?
-Pack lunch...check and uncheck. J's is done, mine is not :(

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Your food sounds so good today!! I'm not just saying that because I ate the same dinner as you!! haha!!! The pita sounds great too.

I hope your jog went well tonight and you pulled off the challenge!!

I've never heard about the metal filings in a filter/engine... but it doesn't sound good. Hopefully it gets fixed up without any difficulties! In the mean time... enjoy leaving early and having Friday off!!! Woohoo!!!!

Thanks for the emails today :) They were FUN!!

healthyjen said...

It doesn't sound like you ate a lot after your run!!! You probably needed it!

Maybe you don't need a full lunch tomorrow? Can you have a late lunch when you leave work? You can celebrate Thursday with me and have a sub or pita!

Enjoy your short day!!! Do you have long weekend plans?