BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can't count

So apparently it is tomorrow that will be one week back on track! Sneek peak on the scale this AM looked promising though.
Food highlight yesterday = strawberry shortcake made with Ontario strawberries, a 2 point cherry chip muffin and a tiny bit of ice cream. There may be a repeat on that one today!
This morning consisted of a HOT workout that was mostly running. I didn't have my usual babysitter though so baby C came along in the jogging stroller. Not sure if it was the weather or pushing the stroller or both but OMG it was hard!!! Hopefully I can keep food under control today as I'm usually starving after a workout. I CAN do it :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Your strawberry shortcake sounds yummy!! Your run with a stroller sounds like hard work!

When is your weigh in day? Good luck for it!!!