BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hi Jen!

Glad to see my faithful reader is back :)
C is napping right now so it is blogging time! Yesterday was a pretty good day but I definitely used up some of my flex points. I went out for dinner and may have had a drink or two? Yes, it was two! There was also some raspberry gelato for dessert, which turns out to be a not bad decision on the dessert front.
The weekends are usually a problem for me because I don't feel like making meals. Plus, alot of the time we are out and about which makes things hard. Today there was a stop at Tim's for breakfast but instead of the usual bagel, I had yogurt and berries and a tea with milk and splenda. Then I went to the Farmer's market and picked up some local red leaf lettuce and a basil plant! Yum!
I'm not sure what's on tap for the rest of the day but so far so good!
Happy Weekend :)
PS. I am using the old WW system because it worked before and I have the materials and know how to do it.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Way to go with your breakfast choice! My mom is addicted to the yogurt and berries from Tim's. She gets my dad to go in and buy her several at a time and keeps them in the fridge for the week!

Where'd you go for dinner? I've actually never had gelato... but I want to try it one day! At least, I don't *think* I've had it.

I think it's a good call to use the old WW system. It worked well for you and I haven't heard great things about the new system!

Visiting a Farmer's Market is on my 'to do' list this summer for sure!