BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another day closer...

to LONG weekend! Yeehaw! That could not be more exciting to me. I've taken Friday off on vacation as well as getting Monday off as a stat. How awesome is that???
Not too much else to say. I have to go to a retirement dinner tomorrow night (yes, the night before weigh in - yikes!). I'm hoping that there will be some OK options there. I will do the best I can :)
Food today:
B- ww toast with PB & J (3)
L- bagel sandwich (4), salad (0), muffin (1), strawberries (1)
S- chocolate chip cookie (1)
D- italian wedding soup (4), tuna melt (4), veggies (0)
S- chocolate chip cookie (1)
S2- ???

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Your food looks great today. I've always wanted to try Italian wedding soup (although I don't eat sausage)... it just looks good! I haven't eaten a tuna melt in soooo long! Alex and I were going to have them for lunch a couple of weeks ago... but went for subway instead (I can't say no to subway!).

Thanks for the words of wisdom on my blog!!! Is there anything I can do for the water retention aside fromt he 4L of water i'm drinking a day right now? I don't think i'll exercise Wed night or Thurs morn this week and see how that helps. I always feel like I have to get in that 'last chance workout' for some odd reason!!

Happy Hump day... good luck at the retirement party!! I'm hoping to call in my measurements tomorrow!!!