BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Did you miss me???

Whew! What a freakin' weekend! We had the successful Jack and Jill on Friday night (made about $1400 and that was without running the bar!). Then, since family was around for the Jack and Jill, we had an early Mother's day on Saturday. AND THEN, Sunday was my family's shower for the bride and groom. I had to go back to work for a rest! I seriously had a super hard time getting up this morning.
So, needless to say, Weight Watchers was kinda the last thing on my mind. Drinks were flowing. Food was good. The good news was that on Thursday, I lost a whole 0.2lbs...pfft!
My running partner is on holidays so I need to get some motivation and get my butt out there.
And that's my update!
I will try to be more present this week! Although, tomorrow I might not be around!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Well... the stress is over... the J&J was a success... now you can focus on yourself again!!

You know what you need to do... once you're ready, it'll be like riding a bike getting back on track!

When I was up last week the lady who weighed me in asked me to bring my tracker this week so she can help me figure out what i'm doing wrong. Hello butthead... I've been at this almost 3 years. I think i know what i NEED to do!!

Good luck getting back on track... I know it's sooooo NOT easy!