BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mmmmm...

Banana chocolate chip 1 point muffins - oh how I've missed you!! It's funny how you forget about a favourite, good-for-you recipe and then once you try it again, it tastes even better! I didn't have any applesauce so I ended up putting in an extra banana and I think they turned out even better! And so far, I've only had one.
Last night, we had company for dinner. I made a grilled veggie dish that was really yummy. And a marinated grilled portabello mushroom for myself - also yummy. Everyone else got steak! I love summer and BBQing!
It will be interesting to see how tomorrow's weigh in is going to go. I'm pretty sure the scale and I won't be the best of friends considering the food consumption and lack of runs. We shall see.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

i thought about those muffins the other day! but decided i'd eat them all within a day or two so I better hold off until i can control myself again.

Your dinner sounds great!!

so what's tonight" are we back to Thursday evenings of Ugly Betty and Grey's with Lee and Little P?

Even if the scale isn't your friend this week... it was worth it. You had a FUN week!!! onward and upward (or downward as the case may be)!