BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Popeye the sailor man...

OK folks, time to get back on track. Gotta pull up my socks, lace up my running shoes and get my ass in gear!!! Also, need to detox the body - water is my friend. I need to remember that. I do not need fatty, sugary food. Veggies and fruit are good for me...they fill me up for minimal points. I need fibre, I need vitamins, I NEED to smarten the heck up.
There, now that the pep talk is over, I will share with you my menu for today and maybe my post title will make sense :)
B - ww toast with light PB and jam (3)
L- ww bagel with veggie turkey, ff cheese slice and zesty garlic sandwich pickles and deli mustard (4) + spinach salad with grape tomatoes and cucumber (0) + muffin (1)
D - Italian wedding soup made with veggie meatballs (it also has little pasta ball thingys and spinach!) (5) + spinach salad with apples and blue cheese (3) + 1 little slice of whole wheat bread (2)
S- weight watcher chocolate chip cookie (1) - my running partner got these for me in the states!!
S2- popcorn???
OK Weight Watchers, I'm ready!!!!
OH yeah, speaking of my running partner - she's back from vacation and we ran today :) I feel good!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Awesome work! I bet you feel GREAT being back on track and in control!!! Did someone have a big sale on spinach or something? :) It all sounds good though... I love spinach!