BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

Desperate times...

call for desperate measures! Yep, running in the rain it was. It was cold and wet but that's what I deserve since I haven't stopped eating since my birthday!!!
I'm stressing about the J & J coming up this weekend. I hope we can make some money. And I hope I can stop stress eating over it!!! Craziness, I tell you.
I did OK with food today, except for that one cookie. Oh and the pita chips. Damn it!!
Need to get back on track, pronto!

3 comments:

healthyjen said...

why are you giving yourself a thumbs down??? you should be giving yourself TWO THUMBS UP for running in the rain!!! That is devotion!!!!

I understand the nonstop eating (although I have no stress so I have no excuse!)... forget since your birthday... I feel like I haven't recovered from EASTER YET!!

I'm ordering the dress for Jess' wedding this week too... 20lbs away from where I wanted to be! Oh well... I still have time before your big days!!!

I'm sure the J&J will go wonderfully!!! I'll be thinking of you guys Friday night... and hoping you're having some fun yourself!!

now - start posting your menus again!!!! maybe that will help with the eating?

healthyjen said...

PS - that photo is adorable of you!

healthyjen said...

I hope the J&J was a success... and that you had FUN and DRANK and ATE... and got the stress done and over with... and now can focus on YOURSELF!!! :)