BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Does *mostly* good count?

We'll see tomorrow if the pizza slip up has ruined my good week. 3 runs in, 3 DVD workouts, and some fairly decent food intake should = loss. I'd even be happy staying where I am. So we'll see what the scale decides to give me for my big 3-0! SCARY. I'm ready to move on from it already and it hasn't even happened!! Good news - signed up for the half marathon in October so there's no turning back now! My 30th year will be an action packed one!
Happy April 17th to everyone!! I'm willing to share my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
healthyjen said...

mmmm pizza! i LOVE pizza... i'm with you. It's one of my many weaknesses. I could seriously eat it every day.

btw - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i'm sure the scale will give you a nice birthday present!!!