BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life is crazy

So sorry I've been majorly absent this week. I can't seem to catch up. I've been sick since my last post with a cold and then been extremely nauseous the last couple days...weird. On top of that, we were busy with taxes, family, booking a wedding officiant (YAY), and stressing about J's mom going for bypass surgery. Yikes. Surgery was today and she is "stable". I guess that's as good as you can expect for now. We'll hear more tomorrow. I've already booked off on a sick day tomorrow and have taken a vacation day for Friday. Here's hoping that will help.
WW wise - who the heck knows!! I've done 2 runs and the Cardio Max BL DVD (yes, I finally spotted it at Costco). Eating has been strange as I've been eating what I think will stay down the last few days. So we'll see.
Good luck to you tomorrow Jen and have fun at cake decorating class!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

holy you've got a lot on your plate!! Good for you for still getting the activity in despite being so busy... i need some of that motivation! what did you think of the BL workout?

I hope J's mom is okay and has a speedy recovery!