BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Following the plan...

Things have gone as planned today except for the possibility of another run today. It didn't happen. I went shopping with my cousin after work to look for an outfit for her for their shower this weekend. I ended up buying $4.89 pj bottoms. LOVE my pj's!!! Got home later than expected so no go on the run.
Food today:
B - ww bagel with ff cream cheese (3)
L - costco french onion soup (4), pineapple yogurt (1), strawberries (0.5)
S - cravings cheesecake (1), 4 melba with salsa (1)
D - veggie sub (10), sprite zero (0)
S - light hot chocolate (1)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

mmmm sub! i love subway so much!!!

it's okay about the yogurt... I knew what you meant! I speak Tara-speak!!! :) heehee

don't sweat it about the run... you got out yesterday and you'll get out again. i'm sure it's better to ease back into it after the long winter anyway!!!

I'm with you. I love PJ's so much! I own more pj's than i do clothes i think!