BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pat on the back...

After FINALLY feeling back to normal on Saturday (goodbye 4 days of feeling like I could vomit at any given moment) - I got in some activity!!! I called my cousin on Saturday to see if she was up for some sort of DVD workout. She wanted to do the Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp. Following 25min. of hardcore abs, we realized that she had put in Ultimate Abs instead of the bootcamp. So off goes that and onto 60min. of bootcamp.
Then today, after feeling like I'd been punched in the stomach repeatedly, we did a 40min cardio workout to try and loosen up. Wouldn't you know, later in the day, my running partner called. So off we go for our 4K run this afternoon.
My eating has been fairly on track as well which is quite unusual for a weekend!!
Now I just have to continue this into the week. Here's hoping!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

holy moly you inspire me!! that's insane the amount of work you did and it must feel amazing! I'm glad you're finally feeling better... there's a big day this week you won't want to be sick for!! The countdown must be on!!

I did get to see my nephew on the weekend (yay!). I miss him already!!!