BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

How to tell if you're ready for kids...

if you can survive babysitting a sick one!! Not that Little P wasn't his cute little self, just not as happy as usual. And the nose was quite a bit runnier. And the wake up call in the AM was a little bit earlier! I'm not ready for my own yet. That's what I've learnt!!
On another note...I went running tonight! It felt great to get out there and do something. Winter sucks. It hinders my running which hinders my mood. I'm glad to be out there again.
On the food front. I have followed my points today and am determined not to go above my goal weight. We'll see if I can accomplish that. It seems to be a busy week again so I need to concentrate on following my food plan and getting in some exercise. I WILL do it. Really.
B- ww bagel with ff cream cheese (3)
L- costco french onion soup (4), kiwi yogurt (1)(LOL Jen, I just bought that source selection last week! I love ALL the kinds!!) , strawberries (1)
S- 4 melba (1) with 2 tbsp hummus (0)
D- meatless kabobs (3), ff fries (3) with salsa (0) and cheese (2), salad with strawberries and blue cheese (2)

0 comments: