BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

Allergies...where did you come from???

I have never had to know the suckiness of allergies...until this year!! What is up with that? I have never been allergic to anything and probably have often told other people to suck it up. How bad can it be? Well, I'm here to say...I'm not a fan! Whatever is floating around in the air making my head feel like it's going to explode - GO AWAY! OK, I feel better just sayin' that!
This weekend was fun. Not sure that I did so great on the food front all weekend but that seems to be how my life works. Little P loved his battery operated tractor from us! He just has to get used to driving it! Too funny!
I ran today after work. Just a little 5K but it felt hard. Note to self - head exploding = bad running day!
Food:
B- toast with PB and J (4)
L- hummus sandwich (3), cottage cheese (1), yogurt (1), raspberries (0)
S- melbas with hummus (3)
D- BBQ'd veggie dog (1) on a bun (2) with peas (1) and a cuke/tomato/pepper/shaved parmesan salad (2) with balsamic dressing (1)
I have a tasty new recipe to try but wasn't feeling like the work tonight so I'm aiming for that tomorrow!! Have I mentioned I love BBQ season?? Oh and have I mentioned my head may explode?!?!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

So happy to see you!!! I drove past your sister's place on Saturday (after Kristen's car wash) and saw lot's of people... If I wasn't totally exhausted and with my mom, I would have stopped in to say hello! it's sad not seeing your family this year!!

I hope you feel better... I am having sinus issues this week too... and I"m with you, I'm the person telling other people to suck it up and quit complaining!!!

You better go easy with this illness you've got!!!