BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

So...I'm up.

o.6lbs heavier this week. Not surprising considering my run yesterday was rained out. We were ready to go in the misty rain but as soon as we were ready to go...down pour! So what did we do instead? Had a couple of drinks of course!
I'm not worried. I think I'm happy with my weight. Notice the "think". I seem to be able to maintain here without trying too hard and that's important. Those are my thoughts today. They may change tomorrow. I'd like to be under 152 so I need to make sure I behave this week and knock off a bit.
Good luck to Jen!! And happy long weekend to her!

3 comments:

healthyjen said...

I would agree... you should feel happy at this number. You are tiny already!! Despite being up... it's such a tiny amount that you really are maintaining around this number (with ups and downs... a little something called LIFE). I would much rather hear you say you are happy at this number than hear you saying you had reached your goal and still weren't happy...

You are gorgeous inside and out... I love you just the way you are.... SO, I say way to go on maintaining your goal weight range. You see you can keep yourself around this number without having to be hypervigilient... and then enjoy life a little more.

I'm happy for you :)

healthyjen said...

Holy... how many times can I use the word "number" in one comment?

Also... the last paragraph should say "hypervigilent"... as opposed to the deviation i typed!!!

Rain sucks grey matter out of my head I think!!! 2 days of it (rain) is dangerous for my safety.

healthyjen said...

Back again... I think you would enjoy Amy's blog today. I'm sure you'll read it tonight (or soon)... you're the one who introduced me to her... but go read it for today (her talk about 'numbers' is perfect for you!)

http://www.amysquesttoskinny.blogspot.com/