BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Where have I been?

That's a good question!! I baby sat Little P on Sat/Sun. Went to my parents on Sun/Mon. Worked Tuesday and then swam with Little P at his lessons as Daddy couldn't go. Then went for a run afterwards, then went to J's ball game. Worked again on Wednesday and had to work OT until 630. Then had a seminar at 7pm. Home at 930...in bed by 10! Worked on Thursday, then ran after work, then made dinner. Didn't eat until 7pm. Then chatted with my mom about P's bday that we're celebrating on Sat!!
What was my food like? I cannot even recall! I do know that I didn't really eat much on Wed. cause I didn't have time! You know you're busy when you don't have time to eat! This is especially true for me...I ALWAYS have time to eat :)
Good thing about being busy?
You lose weight without trying!
I'm down 0.6lbs. Not much but due to the fact that I haven't counted points for a week...I'm happy.
Here's hoping for some downtime this week!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

hello stranger!! you have been BUSY! that's awesome you managed to pull off a loss on a week where you really didn't track points at all!

enjoy the birthday party this weekend... take some pictures! I hope you find some quiet time soon!!!

miss ya!!! I will definitely watch for a weekend we could get together... unfortunately every weekend until July is booked right now between work/kristen's ride/father's day/simon's birthday... i'm guessing with the new baby coming and all the getting ready you're not much more free than i am!!!

at least we have our blogs :)