BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

From bad to worse!

Yes, I had MORE issues today! Medium pizzas were $3.99 @ Pizza Nova today. I had 3 pieces for lunch. How dare my coworker take advantage of my biggest weakness??? I love pizza, what can I say? The right answer to that is NO!!!
So anyway, I'm not so sure about the scale this week :(
No run today but I did manage a 30 min. walk with Cooper.
Food:
B- toast with PB & J (2), yogurt (1)
L- 3 pieces of pizza (10?), fruit cup (1)
D- Egg salad sandwich (5), sugar snap peas (1), veggies and dip (1)
J's first ball game of the season is tonight @ 9pm. I think I'll watch the start of BL before I go and the end when I get home. I can't believe that it's 3 freakin' hours long!
GO MIKE!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

It's okay Tara... as Alex would tell me "I still love you" :)

I totally understand the pizza situation. I love the stuff.

Don't write off this week, you know the scale surprises you sometimes... and if nothing else, it's on to next week!!!