BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

THE best crystal light

I think I'm in love. This is my new favourite crystal light flavour!! I've been a fan of their teas for a while but this new one is awesome!
I don't have much else to report. My cold seems to be FINALLY clearing. Back to work tomorrow. I cleaned and did laundry today. The cleaning included scrubbing the floors, which was long overdue. I just can't get over how clean the house feels! And I've got a yummy cranberry candle burning and am just waiting for Biggest Loser to come on. All in all, a productive day. OH, and I got my voice mostly back. Good times...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

oh i tried that one today too and i really liked it! and i'm not even a tea person typically!

glad you're finally feeling a little better... too bad you're going back to work tomorrow!