BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busy Bee!

When does the madness end?? Tonight I had to go out for groceries and baking supplies after I had gotten home from work and thrown some laundry in. Then made dinner and then started on my dessert creation for this weekend. It's now in the oven. Have to make lunches for tomorrow, get run stuff ready to go for a run after work and then maybe sit down for a minute after I fold the laundry!!! Geez!
Tomorrow will be running, part 2 of dessert, quick house clean and then L and little P over for the night.
Friday is another staff work thingy.
Saturday is 5K run and then finish dessert creation, then family Christmas.
Sunday is shopping in Newmarket. I'm looking for a new leather jacket and one saleslady invited me to family day at Danier. She said she doesn't have any family so I can come and be her sister. It was SO nice. Another 30% off sale prices!
Monday = start all over again!!!!
OK, enough complaints!
I'm so excited about this dessert. It's Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Trifle. How good does that sound??? Recipe in Food and Drink Magazine that you can get at the liquor store.
Anyway, that's my life for now. Scale is showing me AT goal weight which will be a gain but still OK. We'll see for sure what tomorrow brings :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Oh my gosh. you're going to need a breather at some point! Don't burn yourself out!!! I think I'm going to have to call you "Becky" (from shopaholic books)!!

thanks for the comment on the dress! i'm not sure we'll be able to pick out our own, but I know she thought that was a cool idea at michele's wedding... but that's when she was with her ex, so i don't know if that's changed or not.

don't worry about being MIA - tis the season!!!