BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 18, 2007

What? The weekend is almost over?

Where does the time go??? It seems like every weekend is a busy weekend lately. What's up with that? On Friday, I babysat little P. We had a great time. He's getting SO big! Then yesterday we had a get together for my Dad's birthday. Points went right out the window! We had drinks and then homemade pizza and caesar salad for dinner. Then I made Dad his favorite...birthday pie for dessert (with ice cream, of course!). I did go for a run yesterday morning though...YAY for that.
No big plans for today. I probably need to slip out for groceries but I'm not feeling like it at the moment. We'll see how it goes!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

mmmmm your dinner from yesterday sounds really good!! and good for you for getting for a run - i bet that negates any extra points you may have consumed!

You're so lucky you got to babysit! michele is heading home this week for a bit while jacob is travelling... mom and dad are in heaven of course!

i think i bought the english toffee tea - i'll have to try it with some milk and splenda. probably making it a bit creamy (so it's not just watery) would be a nice treat!! I'll do that tonight!

also - i have no idea who the hell else commented on my blog! some spam thing i take it... but i can't get rid of it!