BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 8, 2007

From bad to OK

I've stayed in my points today. I didn't go for a run though. I've actually been settled in bed watching TV so I can stay away from the food. We'll see how much good it does considering it's already the night before weigh in. Better now than never, I suppose :)
Food today (haven't done this in a long time):
B - WW bagel and ff cream cheese (3)
L - Salad with feta (1), Melba toast (2), FF tapioca (1), apple (1)
S - Baked fries and ketchup (4)
D - Blue Menu roasted veggie pizza (8), Salad (0), Lifesaver gummies (1)
And now bed!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

good luck today! just remember - no matter what the scale shows, at least our rough weeks are over with and we can move on to this coming week!

see you TOMORROW!!!