BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Slacker

Yep, that's me! I've been MIA for a few days now. It feels busy. Gearing up for a wedding in Baltimore this weekend PLUS Halloween last night = no time! We're big on Halloween here at my house so there was lots of decorating and lots of visitors! Little P came over for his first Halloween. THE cutest ghost EVER!
Food tracking this week had been pretty much non-existent. Things I did not track: pizza, perogies, a couple caesars, garlic bread. Wow, that's a bad week. My scale however, has not yet turned on me so we'll see tomorrow. The good thing about the unusual loss last week was that I now have 3 lbs to play with. Which is both good AND bad! We'll see how things go tomorrow and this weekend. I may have to tighten my belt and step it up a bit :)
I'll leave you with some pictures of last night:



1 comments:

healthyjen said...

i had no idea you take halloween to such great lengths! Little P looks adorable!!

i think you deserved the week off after all of your accomplishments last week... you'll get back to routine after your weekend away

i can't WAIT for our shopping trip. i wish we were going right NOW. i'm in desperate need of shop therapy!! (or just tara therapy! haha!)