BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's be honest,

today was not my best day. You would think there would be extra willpower due to the fact that tomorrow is weigh in day. But, no. Not the case. I had a crap day at work which resulted in a lack of lunch. That resulted in a headache and a NEED for sugar. So, a peanut butter cookie later, I was starting to feel better. Until I got home and J informed me that we need to finalize the caterer/cake situation + write thank-you's + think about the 11 other things that are on my wedding to do list. SO - on to the crackers, cream cheese and hot pepper jelly I go. I tried to convince J to get us take out for dinner but just before he left, I decided I could muster up the energy to make some pita pizzas. Following that, there may have been a wagon wheel.
So, all in all - not the best coping skills today. I need to find a better way to deal with the stress. We'll see in the AM what the damage is. Wish me luck...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Okay... I think you could have done a LOT more damage!!! When I blow it, I blow it much worse than that!!!

I hope the scale remembered all of your running today :)