BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rest Day

Well, not too much to report for today. It's rest day so no excercise. Good thing cause I think I tweaked my foot a little yesterday. Hopefully it will be OK tomorrow.
RSVP's for la wedding are due on Saturday - we are still waiting to hear from LOADS of people. Maybe this will be much smaller than expected!! Oh well, I know the good people are coming!! Dress fitting = tomorrow! I tried it on with my shoes and I could *almost* get away without alterations...if only I were 1/4 inch taller!!
I'm an Olympics addict. I have actually moved my hair straightener and makeup to my room so I can watch in the morning while getting ready for work. I'm weird.
Ok, that's all the randomness I have for today.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

People SUCK at RSVP'ing!!! I have learned that many a time this summer!! I hope you hear from people at least by Monday or Tuesday... but I will be there and ready to party and celebrate with you (and so will alex!)

How did the dress fitting go? I can't wait to see it on you!! What is our plans for the Friday and the morning of the wedding?

I hope your foot is okay!!!

What did you eat today?