BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well...Hi!!!

OK, so this isn't going to be long but I was inspired by Jen's healthy food pics and I actually started to track my food today and I have a plan for tomorrow :) It's been a while since I've done that. I need to kick it up into losing mode for a bit and get back into the groove of things. I'm at my 2 lb-over-goal-limit and need to remedy this. I went grocery shopping and bought some good food and I'm ready to go!
I've also mapped out a run that I need to make happen tomorrow!!! Hopefully it's not humid/thunderstorming!
And wedding wise, I need to go look up a seamstress and make an appointment for some fittings!!
There, that's the plan for the short week!
Today's food:
-ww toast with PB and J (3)
- ww bagel and cream cheese (3), salad and dressing (1), cottage cheese (2), 2 bites of potato salad (1)
- 8 melba toast (2)
- 100 cal granola bar (2)
- soy meat tacos (8), cucumbers and vinegar (0)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Welcome back!! How I've missed you (and our blogging together!). It feels really great to be back at it myself AND read up on your life!!

I have a remedy for the 2lb thing - blog whenever you can!! Every day won't be possible given your situation (situation being - you're a BRIDE!!)... but often will work!!

I wrote back to you on my blog... but I think you could substitute tofu for the chicken... and maybe just omit the bananas on banana day? just eat soup and maybe vegetables or something? Or try the bananas in other forms (i plan on making a banana smoothie!).

I am now going to allow you to inspire me to get ACTIVE again (no pressure! haha!). I'm not worrying about being too active this week (given my low point intake)... next week, back on the saddle (or treadmill... and BL workout).

SOOOO Happy to see you!