BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

OK, time to 'fess up...

Although, technically NOT my weigh in day - last Monday I stepped on the scale to find myself 5lbs over goal (and 3 lbs above my "get your ass in gear" number). So my numbers on my ticker never did reflect that number. On Friday, I had managed to be down 3 lbs but could not move my ticker as it never reflected Monday's number in the first place. So that is the scoop on how weigh in went.
The weekend in review is next:
On Friday night, we went to the OC and met up with L, J and little P. He is such a riot - just randomly wandering around the mall (with mom close in tow) stopping and waving at random people and just yelling Da-da-da-da. Then he breaks into his dancing. Too freakin' funny. Anyway, my point was that we went out to dinner and I ordered mahi-mahi with mango salsa, rice pilaf and bok choy. I was trying to be good. Sucky thing was, the mango salsa wasn't very good and the bok choy was drenched in oil. Gross! At least I tried!
On Saturday, we went to pick up the bridesmaid dresses (YAY!). Following a speeding ticket on the way there, we decided we needed a drink! There is the neatest little restaurant there and we ate on the patio. I may have had the best drink of my life - a strawberry whip (strawberries, Baileys, french vanilla ice cream and ice all blended together - SOOOOO good!). Then I had an apple/pecan salad and we shared bruschetta bread and spinach dip. Not the best behaviour. But certainly not the worst!
Today, I had a bagel for brekkie, cucumber rolls and shared Pad Thai with John for lunch, and blue menu mushroom pizza and salad for dinner. The thing I'm thrilled to report about for today is that I completed a 11.07 km run in 1hr, 10min. burning 775 calories according to my Nikeplus ipod thingy. I'm SUPER excited about this. I ran by myself as well and that is the farthest I have run by myself. I didn't know if I could do it!!!
Anyway, that about sums it up. I'm hoping I didn't screw up too much this weekend and that I can see my good number on the scale by Thursday.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are liberated! The truth shall set you free! I think we have to get back to basics with our blogs and start with the whole 'honesty' thing... I know I definitely need to. It makes me accountable to know you (and sometimes alex) are keeping up with what i'm doing and watching me... I think now that you've posted your results, you will start to see changes the way you want!!

Regardless of your weight and what you have eaten... holy CRAP did you run today! WAY TO GO!!! I am so jealous!!!

This is going to be the first of many good weeks... only 4 to go after all (minus 1 day?)

I am on my way to update my blog now on my final 2 days of the 7 day plan I have successfully completed!!