BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wow - 2 in a row!

I'm back to say, today went well despite feeling a bit like crap! I went wakeboarding on Monday and to say that I'm frickin' paying for it today would be a HUGE understatement. I couldn't lift my arms to get my shirt off!!! BUT somehow, I wiggled out of it and into la running clothes and off I went for my 5K run :) I got the Nike + do-hickey to attach to my ipod and a sensor on my shoe and voila, it tracks my distance/time AND plays music for me! It also all downloads onto the Nike site and I can track all my progress. Exciting to say the least :)
I was well behaved in the food category today as well -
Toast with PB and J (3)
Bagel and tomato sammich (2)
Cottage cheese cup (2)
Yogurt (1)
1/2 c. strawberries (0)
4 melbas (1) dipped in tomato sauce (0)
Tilapia filet topped with bruschetta and feta (4)
5 Perogies (4)
Salad with dressing (1)
Zucchini/Tomato/Mushroom stirfry (0)
Yogurt (1)
100 cal choc. bar (2)
Wow - that seems like a lot of food! Yay food!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

GREAT JOB! You are a rockstar!!! Your food sounds GREAT! I can't wait to go back to eating regular food (I know, I should just go back to it now... but now I HAVE to follow through with this week and see the final results!).

That's it, I miss jogging and I have GOT to see about getting my treadmill fixed this weekend (it's not broken, just sounds like it needs some oil or something but I can't figure out WHERE to oil it!).

You are inspiring me!!!