BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better than expected...

I stayed the same! Last ditch effort paid off. And I actually behaved myself today which has not been the norm for weigh in day. Usually it's a write off. I think in the back of my mind, I'm thinking this week may be the time to get back down again following a 21K run. But maybe not because my muscles will be recouping and retaining water. Who knows?!? I never can predict. Thursday AM is always a surprise.
Anyway, 8K run today after work and a quick 4K tomorrow will round out the training. We'll see if it's been enough on Sunday. I'll say out loud now that I'm hoping for a 2hr 20min finish time. OK, now I'm nervous!!!
Hope everyone had a good Thursday with a fabulous weigh in!! (yes Jen, I'm talking to you!)
Yay for Friday.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

LOVE the new photo!! You are SUCH a beautiful bride!!!

Way to go on the WI!!! Glad you found your scale... it paid off! Great job on showing restraint tonight too... A sure sign you're back on track.

I'm still hoping for great weather for you on Sunday... no matter what, you're making me a proud friend!!!!!