BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not much to say

My day was OK. Worked then cleaned my house. Food was OK today but the scale preview the last couple days has not been promising so we shall see.
May go to an open house over the weekend and start to shop around for houses finally! Jan. 6th isn't that far away!
Preston will be coming to trick or treat on Friday. I'm informed that we will also be hosting Dad's birthday then as well. Good to know that there is a get together planned at your own house and you are the last to know :) Gotta love the family!
I'll update on the weigh in tomorrow!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are too kind... and I love you!!! You don't have to make up for my family's shortcomings though!!! I'm in much better spirits tonight, I was just upset last night after getting off the phone with my mom and realizing that my birthday essentially means nothing to them... I'll still continue to live :)

November 8th could work! I actually have to check my schedule though because I'm working on the 9th... I just don't remember if it's the morning or afternoon I'm working. I'm basically working every weekend in Nov (by choice... christmas shopping money!). I have my sickkids schedule written down on my calendar at work (i should bring it home one of these days)!

Don't be silly about last night... you had to clean! And besides, if we actually had fun that would have interfered with my pity party for one!! haha!!

I'm off to weigh in... I'm up... but i don't care today... I'm just looking forward to my sub!!! I hope your day went well! And if you didn't get the results you wanted... you will see them next week!! Your muscles maybe are still all revved up and retaining water or something? (i really don't know what i mean... but to me it makes sense!!)

Thanks again :) It's nice to have someone who understands my self pity (and selfishness?)... love ya!!!!!!