BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The tea trick!

The colder weather has reminded me of the habit I got into last time it was cold...tea drinking!! Now don't get me wrong, I drink tea every morning but I remembered that in the evening, that is often what I would do when feeling snacky. Try tea first. Sometimes it's enough sweetness (I put skim milk and splenda in it) to trick me into thinking I don't need anything more to eat. I'll have to keep that in mind now that it's chilly out!
Food today was good (it's about time!!):
B- ww toast with PB and J (3)
L- cup of soup (1), melbas (2), veggies and dip (1), apple (1)
S- melbas (2)
D- cheater lasagna (7), ww garlic toast (2)
S- tea (0)
We'll see how weigh in goes tomorrow (as long as I remember where the scale is at 630am!!).

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You know, I don't know WHERE steph and rion saw me be an MC! I don't remember the groom... but remember the bride was beautiful and the day was fun!!

way to GO remembering the tea thing... you had gotten me doing that as well and i had forgotten!!! i may go home and have one tonight while watching one of my new favourite shows ("workout" on slice at 9pm).

I have to ask.. what is cheater lasagna??

Oh, time to go home (i'm at work late tonight... i suck!)