BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OK, I lied...

I did not find motivation this weekend. In fact, I didn't even look for it! Lee and P man were here on Saturday and Sunday as my old room and Ty's old room were being demolished! So they stayed here to be out of the way. I have been sick (finally home today from work) since Thursday with a sinus cold so we didn't do a whole lot. Just hung out and went to the school across the road to play at the playground. P man is hilarious - especially when he says "oh boy" - too freakin' cute I tell ya!
House hunting is at a stand still. There is absolutely nothing out there in this area for the price we're looking at paying. We lost the one and only house :( We are keeping our eye out but it's looking more and more like we'll be living with someone for a little while. Craziness.
Weather has been crap yesterday and today so we haven't gotten in our last runs before the big race this weekend. I hope the weather is HALF decent on Sunday...everyone please cross your fingers! 21K in the rain or snow does not = fun!
Eating has been less than stellar. I think I'm being cocky or something. I need to realize that I cannot keep eating whatever I want and not really gain. What is wrong with me???

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

awww... you need to feel better! Don't be hard on yourself. You'll find your motivation... hell, the amount of running you're doing (and about to do) will be your saving grace!! Just rest up for the weekend and feel better (and happier).

I think you'll still find a house... and you'll get an awesome deal because it'll happen closer to your closing date and the seller who you buy from will be really happy you can give them a close closing date and knock some serious coin off the asking price for you (i watch too much house hunters and property virgins on HGTV!). You guys can come stay with me if you need to... it would be a party every night! I'll even let you guys have my room and I'll take the couch (commuting to work might be a pain, but so worth it!!). You can think about it :)

What is little P dressing up as for halloween? since jacob will be out of town and steph's wedding is the next day michele and simon are going to pontypool on halloween (and i will join them) and we're taking him out trick or treating (maybe... depends on weather!!).

I hope it's not snowing as much in your town right now as it is where my office is... it's like a blizzard here!!! Kristen is off work on sick leave (she has a severe stress fracture in her leg) and i called her to keep her company for a minute earlier and she said the ground is WHITE in pontypool and covered in snow!!!

Okay, I'll stop typing a NOVEL here. FEEL BETTER! I will cross my fingers for stellar weather on Sunday! (I saw this morning they were calling for sun and cloud with a high of like 15C or something!).