BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where I have been...

My one reader actually knows where I've been but on the off chance somebody else reads this then here you go!





Well first of all, I got married. It was an amazing day :)




Then it was off to Barcelona for our honeymoon. We stayed 3 days in Barcelona and then cruised to Nice, Florence, Rome, Naples and Sicily.




Once we came home, it took a while to get back into the groove. Hello jet lag!




We've been running in preparation for the half marathon (21K). We did our longest training run last week (20K) and all went well.


Then we put our house up for sale. And sold it in 4 days.
Because we fell in love with this one...and lost it in a bidding war.
So as of December 31st, we will be homeless! We're now going to have to go house shopping but we're still getting over the sour taste in our mouths from this other deal.
And that's been my life in a nutshell. I'm going to work on eating better as stress and Thanksgiving is getting the best of me. But my saving grace has been burning a days worth of calories on my long run...hey, whatever it takes to eat pumpkin pie, right?!?!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

WELCOME BACK!! Sounds like some chaos has been going on in your life... it sucks about the house. It looks like it is nice... but I bet something even BETTER will come along. Not such consoling words right now... but maybe this house wasn't meant to be yours and one beyond your DREAMS will appear!! Just don't use Brad Bird as your realtor! haha!

I bet all the running you're doing negates anything bad you've eaten in the past month or two!! You're doing AWESOME!!!

Good luck tomorrow... if you're going back to weighing in :)