BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Monday

Not much to report. Eat, sleep, work. That about sums it up.
B- Weight control oatmeal (2)
L- WW bagel with cream cheese (2), cup of soup (1), yogurt (1), grapes (1)
S1- clementines (1)
S2- melba toast (2), pickles (0), chocolate special K (1)
D - veggie sausage on flatout wrap (4), perogies (3), green beans tossed in ff italian dressing and feta cheese (1)
S3- aero single (2), fruitsations (1)
That's it...I'm done. Enough snacking already! I'm thinking that I need to try and get more protein into my day. I come home just starving and can't seem to stay full. When I look at my day, it seems to be lacking in the protein department. I'll see what I can think of for tomorrow!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I think it's worth it to try adding more protein to your day! a fitness nut i worked with at sickkids used to swear by protein in the morning helping her feel full all day... and she claims it helps your brain function better!

Your food looks great! AND I LOVE YOUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS! I love your ring!!!! I've never seen anything like it! I love how pretty and curvy it is!!!