BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Same, same...

Today has pretty much been a repeat of yesterday...work wise, food wise, excercise wise (meaning non-existent!). The only thing I did differently is clean the house when I got home. I guess that's something!!
I really need to make some phonecalls (ie. we need someone to actually MARRY us and I need to plan a Jack and Jill) but I just hate the thought of talking on the phone right now. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not...
Food:
B- bagel and cream cheese (3)
L- black bean soup (3), hummus sandwich (1), yogurt with pineapple and strawberries (2)
S- ww cake (1), 4 melba toast (1)
D- pita pizza with pineapple, spinach, yellow pepper and hot pepper (4), salad with homemade dressing (2)
S- egg salad sandwich (3) - I just boiled up some eggs. You know, for the protein and decided that would make a filling snack. Yes, I'm weird!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Spicy black bean burger IS from the states (morningstar farms product). I got it with you... but I don't know if you got one. You MUST have because I don't think I bought anything you didn't! They are definitely good!!! With cheese... mmmmm!!! We definitely have to go back... I'm running low on soaps and I always need more flatout bread! The veggie burgers you can get there are a great find too I'm learning!!!

Your pita piza sounds goooooood!!! I've been making flatout pizzas too and they are really good!!!!

Whose jack and jill are you planning? your cousin's? Have you decided on my dress? do i know the other bridesmaids? do i have a question limit for the day? (haha!)

jess is getting her cake done by the lady at this website: http://www.cakesbysuzanne.com - she is the cheapest jess has found. jess is meeting with her on sunday and said she can let me know how that meeting goes and then i can tell you if it's a yay or nay for this lady (jess hasn't signed anything for sure yet).

i think your egg salad sandwich sounds GREAT!!! I hard boiled a few eggs on the weekend to have for my protein this week!!!!