BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm BAAACCCKKK!!!

Sorry. It's been busy! I'm just getting back into the swing of things.
Here's the scoop on a couple of things:
1) Wedding dress - DONE! Sample sale in London = awesome dress for awesome price!!! Bad part is, it must be last year's "model" or something as I canNOT find a picture of it online anywhere!! It rocks though. Exactly what I was wanting, I just didn't know it!!
2) Mother of the bride dress - DONE! Sale in Lindsay and Mom found 4 dresses! We all agreed that one totally rocked on her :) Done and done!
3) WW - doing OK. London could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse! I've still got some black bean soup in the freezer which is helping up the fibre. And I bought some new soy products and tilapia filets for dinner which helps get in the protein. Oh and I also bought some fresh dill, which makes everything taste like summer!!
4) Excercise - what's that??? Seriously bad. I'm going to lose all mileage that I've built up to if I don't get back at it soon. I really wish these CUPE people could settle and plow the freakin' sidewalks.
5) Little P - cutest thing ever. He sits up by himself, he crawls, he shakes his head no, he eats Cheerios, he should go in a commercial!!!
6) McDonald's has cinnamon buns now...what the heck???
That's all I can think of right now!
So on to food:
B- WW bagel with salsa cream cheese (3) - thanks for the product report on that one, Jen!!
L- Black bean soup (3), hummus sandwich (1), yogurt (1), pineapple (1)
S- WW toast with cheez whiz (1)
D- Lemon and dill tilapia (2), roasted asparagus with parmesan and lemon (1), mashed potatoes (3), salad with homemade oil/vinegar/dill dressing (2)
S- FF cheesecake pudding with berries and a couple chocolate chips (2)
S2 ?? - a couple points left for somethin'!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Oh my gosh you've been busy - but definitely productive!!! you have to find a photo of a similar dress!!!!!! (so you can show me)

and who are the bridesmaids? do i know any of them (besides L!!)

I'm with you about the exercise... it's not finding it's way into my schedule right now!

Little P is CRAWLING??? that's so crazy... and so fun!!!! I think it's time for more photos of him!!!

I just saw the commercial tonight for the mcdonalds cinnamon buns myself!!! soooo very dangerous. Hmmm... what are the chances mcdonalds has bought into the 100 calorie craze and made them 100 calorie cinnamon buns?? haha!

is it safe to say our NYC 30th year trip may be put on hold until further notice (with all these weddings??). shall we plan an april/may shopping trip instead? just a thought!

don't you love the salsa cream cheese? such a great kick!!!

Your food today looks great!!! your asparagus sounds like the recipe stacey raved about on the weekend for some dinner party she had!

great to have you back!!!!