BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm on the french fry diet...

I did so well today, UNTIL...I don't know what. J said he would buy me dinner cause I was tired and stressed. What did I choose? Arby's curly fries and to top it off, some mozzerella sticks. Holy gut rot! Tasted great at the time though. I could do my excercise video to make up for things but I have to be honest, I'm not going to. I'm having some trouble caring right now. Maybe it's the winter blahs. Maybe it's just me. Gotta get out of whatever it is...
B- weight control oatmeal (2)
L- egg salad (2) on ww bread (1), cup of soup (1), grapes (1), yogurt (1)
S- cottage cheese (2), veggies and dip (0)
Dinner has been covered earlier....Oops. Now if I could only get Jen to bring me a cupcake...hmmm.

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

haha! well at least we can not care together!!! like you said on my blog... we'll just move forward from this tough week!!! i'm not even going to dwell on it with you!!! i bet the food tasted good and felt worth it! (mmmm greasey food always tastes worth it to me!!).

the cupcakes/cake are actually for this coming weekend... we're going to aunt faye's on sunday for our 2nd annual winter gathering (alex requested it and aunt faye granted it actually!).

how are we going to turn ourselves around for next week? my weekend is already shaping up to be a challenge... red lobster with mom, dad, sisters and nephew on saturday... family thing on sunday where i have GOT to try that cake... oh man. i guess my will power will be put to the test (and perhaps fail! wait... i have to be positive! i am definitely going to fail!! haha). okay, my 30min drive home from my parent group turned into a 2 1/2hr mess... i am making no sense... i am going to BED!!!!

healthyjen said...

hmmmm... the more i think about it... french fry diet sounds good. I LOVE FRENCH FRIES!!!

remember the chip truck near our high school? those were GOOD!! or the chip truck at the olco station on hwy 35? mmmm!!!

I'm on the phone with a chatterbox you see :) they think i'm typing what they are saying... haha!