BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Livin' on a prayer

That's what it will take to lose weight this week. And if I don't...meh. I don't really care. Long day at work. Wasn't feeling like doing anything when I got home. Ate like crap. That's today. We'll hope for a better day (and week) tomorrow.
Here's what I wolfed down today
B- weight control oatmeal (2)
L- salad (1), cottage cheese (2), soup (2)
S- 2 (yes 2) bowls of alphabit cereal with milk (6), some of J's habenero doritos (3?)
D- 2 grilled cheese (3), soup (2)
S- coffee crisp (2), 2 fruitsations (2)

Yuck!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

should we skip WI tomorrow as a valentine's gift to ourselves? because we love ourselves? i seriously ate everything but the kitchen sink tonight (and may have eaten some of the sink in my destructive path)... and tomorrow's WI!!!!

I'm thinking about going on the treadmill and deciding tomorrow what i'll do... but i'm too tired to even go on the treadmill! blah!!!