BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not much to report...

Besides almost having a nervous breakdown at work, I don't have much to report :) Breakdown averted due to being able to successfully get Thursday and Friday off work. L and I are possibly going to London to watch her hubby coach the Seneca V-ball team. Original plan was to bring Little P as well but the game times are past his bedtime...so we'll see.
Food:
B - ww bagel with spinach and green onion omelette (3), pineapple (1)
L - black bean soup (3) with hummus sandwich - ww bread (1), 2tbsp wendy and barb's skinny hummus (0), spinach, red pepper and dill pickle (1), yogurt (1), grapes (1)
S - another hummus sandwich (1) + cereal and milk (3)
D - Lasagna (6) with ww garlic bread (1)
No points left for a snack and I still felt like I wanted to chew off my arm after work despite eating 11 points for breakfast and dinner. What's up with that? And what's up with my obsession for alphabit cereal? It's not THAT good...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

oh yay!!! enjoy your days off!!! Your food looks GREAT!!! I am soooo in love with wendy and barb's skinny dips! they need to sell them at costco!!