BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SO snacky!

So last night was not exactly according to plan. I had 2 bowls of chocolate special K and then a piece of bread with cheez whiz on it almost RIGHT before bed. What the F? Sometimes I wonder. I was super tired and should have just went to bed. Crazy! But I just couldn't talk my self out of eating. I'm going to blame it on the time of month but I SO hate doing that. I need to have control at all times of the month!!!!
Anyway, today I've been better. And Biggest Loser is on so that usually keeps me in check. I should cut up some veggies for later...
Breakfast, lunch and snack = same as yesterday
D - Veggie chili (4), "real" bread (3) with garlic spread (1)
S - Hot chocolate (1), maybe veggies and dip or celery and cheez whiz???

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Ooooh keep me updated on what the plans are then! I can't wait to hear them... and hear details about your dress!!!! Have you decided on a colour scheme?

Your food looks great... I bet this week will still be a good one for you.

I totally understand about the snacking... when I get into a habit of snacking on the weekend, it's sooooo hard to stop!! Sometimes I just convince myself I'm hungry... sometimes I convince myself I don't care... and sometimes I swear I'll make up for it on the treadmill! If I would just control my snacking 7 days a week... I would save myself so much guilt and torcher!!!

healthyjen said...

oh, the engagement party was really fun! everyone was really nice and we were able to chat with a bunch of people all night... even Alex (city boy) enjoyed his evening in little Newcastle (hey, if he can survive Pontypool, Fenelon Falls, Cameron, and Coboconk - he can survive Newcastle!).

one girl at the party is getting married in May and is actually going to contact me to make her some of my cupcakes and do her wedding cupcake-cake!!! My first official business endeavour in baking (moneyman alex is dreaming up the millions i'll make already!!)