BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why, oh why,

must a drug rep bring in lunch on the day before weigh in??? That is the question today, folks. All in all, it wasn't awful. She brought salad and sandwiches from Fancy Pants. My sandwich was pear and brie with hot pepper jelly on a croissant. Sounds weird but was super excellent! I used the "dip the fork in the dressing" trick for the salad. THEN...came the macaroon square. It would have been ok had I resisted that!
Food today:
B- ww bagel with spinach omelette (3)
L- Sandwich (8?), Salad (2), Square (4?)
D- Black bean soup (3), grilled cheese sandwich (3), celery (0)
S- 100 cal popcorn (1)
All this sandwich talk is making me hungry. I think I'll go have more celery!!
Happy Friday to me!!! And good luck at weigh in, Miss Jen!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

druggies always ruin my days too!! it sounds like you made awesome choices and i think you'll see great results this week!!!! you've done so well with your food!!!

Have a fun road trip!!!!!!