BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 4, 2008

Soup day!

OK, I'm finally back and caught up...sort of...from my conference/busy weekend. To recap - I lost 1lb on Thursday again. It seems to be my number this month! A loss is a loss though. Not sure that this week will be the same with all the meals out that I've eaten since Thursday. But I did go running today.
Looks like there is a wedding date that is 90% confirmed. J and I will be tying the knot on September 13, 2008. And Jen will be able to come and not be hung over :) It works for everyone. Still plenty of details to sort through, of course....but it's exciting that I've gotten the date I wanted!!
OK on to food:
B - chocolate special K (2), 1/2 c. milk (1), clementines (1)
L - ww bagel with cream cheese (3), mushroom cup of soup (1), veggies and dip (0), grapes (1)
S - melba toasts (2) with salsa (0)
D - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (4), tomato soup (3)
S - more chocolate special K (2) + something else...maybe more soup :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

It sounds like your day was a great one!!! I'm sure you'll have time to recover from the weekend (and perhaps the alcohol consumed Saturday!?! haha! I did hear Kristen ran into you and your crew!!).

I'm so excited we have a possible date!!! Is the plan the one you had mentioned to me on the phone? (for location and time of day).

Awesome you were down another pound this week!!! I see a trend here!!!

The cupcakes were quite a hit on Saturday. In fact, one girl asked me to do a cupcake cake for her wedding in May! we'll see if she actually does call/email me to do it... but I'm willing!! I made lemon cupcakes with a whipped filling and cream cheese frosting... I rather enjoyed them myself when i ate THREE of them friday night!!! geez i'm bad!!!! okay... that's it, i really do have to get on the treadmill tomorrow!!! I'm 0.8lbs away from the 70lb mark... I really don't want to jeopardize that this week!!!