BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to the grind :(

Weekends go WAY too fast. How sad! Again, we were fairly busy as family friends were down this way so we spent a lot of time at my parents. "The boys" were there as well so all was good!
I also have found a new summer drink...the raspberry mojito - hello refreshment!! It was super yum! And Preston liked to help me make them by eating all the raspberries! Too cute...
So we babysat after work on Friday so L & J and Mom and Dad could go out and celebrate their anniversaries! SO...no challenge on Friday :(
I DID do it on Sunday though! And I also went for a run. Between those two things, I somehow tweaked my back...ouch! That is why there is no challenge today. I hope to feel up to it tomorrow. We shall see.
Food highlights:
Raspberries, another goat cheese salad with strawberries this time, and my dinner salad topped with cuke, peppers, onions, lemon juice, hummus, salsa and hot sauce!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend. I think I would have MUCH rathered babysat my nephews on Friday... I can't blame you for not doing the challenge!!

The drink sounds really good! I love raspberries!!

I hope your back gets better! Maybe it's time for a massage!!