BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bonjour

Well, my 10 minute challenge looked alot like last night's!! I wasn't into it so much tonight so I kinda just went through the motions. Not good I suppose but since I've done it 3 nights in a row, maybe that's why!
Coop, J and I went for a walk this evening after dinner and before the rain. It was good. Great way to tire out a dog and myself! We let him off his leash at the little park at the end of our street and we both just ran around!
I guess that's all I have to report for today! I feel boring lately!!!
Food highlight:
Salad the same as yesterday for lunch and then a Mushroom, spinach, red onion, and goat cheese omelette for dinner...YUM!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

You're not boring to me!! The voyeurist in me loves to know what my Tara is doing every day :) I think you're right with your comment on my post... I didn't think I indulged THAT much on the weekend... I thought I was entitled to my flex points... but it seems the scale doesn't agree this week! I really don't eat all of my points in a day. Perhaps next week my challenge should be to make sure I actually do eat all of my points each day and see if that helps! (but make all of those points with healthy food!).

yes... this will be what I shall do tomorrow... come up with a meal plan to include all of my points!

Love ya! I can always count on you for my reality check!!! :) Thank you!!

healthyjen said...

Of course! You're totally right... why wasn't I thinking of this? I know why... because I still equate losing more weight to eating less... I really have been exercising more... so I really do need to eat a bit more. I'll at least try it for the week and see how it goes!!

Hopefully it works!!!