BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Umm, yep...it still hurts!

This HAS to get easier soon!! I was so hurtin' after the plank at the end of the challenge...frig!!! Going back for a second though...I was supposed to run today but L needed someone to help her shop for the wedding this weekend. Who better than me to help a girl out?? We just went downtown Lindsay and ended up finding something at Sweet Annies in half an hour!
All the boys were waiting back at our house and we got Wild Wing for dinner. I usually get fries with wing sauce to dip in but I wanted to be good so I had a veggie pizza sub from Mr. Sub :) Yay!
L and family hung out for a while. Yay for nephews :)
THEN, I did the challenge. Numbers were random today:
9!!! push ups/26 squats/repeat
30 bicycles/26 reverses/26 lunges/repeat
13 triceps/52 sec wall squat/repeat
60 sec plank
Whew!! Done in 10 minutes...crazy.
Food highlights:
Pizza sub!!
Everything else was pretty boring!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Way to go!!! You're doing awesome with the challenge!!! Also... great choice tonight for dinner. You'll be happy with yourself when you step on the scale tomorrow! I hope your nephews are well... I'd love to see some updated photos when you get a chance!!!! :)