BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Done and...almost done!

OK, 10 minute challenge make up session has been checked off the list. It looked like this:
9 push ups/25 squats
30 bicycles/26 reverses/26 lunges
14 triceps/52 sec. wall squat
All with repeats.
60 sec. plank
Time: 10 minutes on the dot.

Next up: short run at 7pm.
Dishes are done and lunches are already packed so I can hopefully go watch J's ball game at 9pm.
Food highlight today:
AWESOME salad consisting of green leaf lettuce, spinach, blackberries, 1/2 sliced fresh peach, fake chicken cooked in balsamic and maple syrup, and goat cheese, topped with Renee's pear and blue cheese dressing - major YUM!! I didn't like goat cheese the first time I tried it but since then I've had a few restaurant meals with it and I'm addicted :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are GOOD! I'm glad you got to make up your missed challenge day!!

I hope you enjoyed your run... it seemed like the PERFECT weather for it!

Your salad sounds great (what kind of fake chicken do you buy?). I love goat cheese!!! I love it on pizza actually! Have you tried gorgonzola cheese? You might like it too. There's a really yummy appetizer pizza a girl at sickkids taught me...

pizza crust brushed with olive oil... put gorgonzola cheese on it (in little chunks) and rosemary (the little leaves parts) and then top with some mozzarella... I swear, you will LOVE IT!!!