BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up

but losing! It was another busy weekend here at the Smith household. I'm sad to say that I need to do some challenge make up days :( Friday, we ran 9K and we had company over before I even got home so no challenge time. Then we had a wedding on Saturday and had to be in Pontypool by 10am. I could not drag my butt out of bed in time to get in any excercise. Sunday = hangover so nothing then either!!
Today was work then groceries then dinner then lunches THEN CHALLENGE! Yay!
9 pushups/20 squats
30 bicycles/26 reverses/26 lunges
14 triceps/52 sec wall squat
60 sec plank

Run scheduled for tomorrow.
Food highlights:
veggie dog! (sometimes you just need a hot dog!), brussel sprouts, roasted mini potatoes.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

HELLOOO! Welcome back!! :)

Sounds like another busy weekend. I don't know how you guys do it!! At least you got to rest for hangover Sunday... which is good (because it means you had a good time on Saturday!). Which wedding was this? I can't keep track!!

Have fun making up the challenge day today (I have to do the same). I will await confirmation that you did it!!!

Oh... blender is donezo. I'm going to see if the part can be replaced, but in the mean time I'm going to buy a cheap ($15!) single serve blender a girl at work recommended. I can't live without it now!!! So... no walk at lunch today... going to make a walmart run instead!!