BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4 in a row...

going on 5! Runs that is. Yes, I went for a run/walk today after work with my cousin. It wasn't hardcore but it was something. The routine has made today easier. I'm just hoping with all hope that I can lose this week. That will make it seem so successful...and that's how I'd like it to feel!
Anyway, BL is on already so I'll give you a quick food recap:
B- hard boiled egg (2) on toast (1) with ff miracle whip (0)
L- tzatziki sandwich (3), cottage cheese (1), yogurt (1), orange (1)
S- V8 (1), cheese string (1), cheese while making dinner (2)
D- pita pizza (5), cauliflower/spinach cooked in balsamic vinegar with a sprinkle of feta cheese (1)
S- craisins (1)

Yay BL...go Kristen!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are a running machine!! Hooray for the warm weather!

I agree... I am really hoping for a loss this week too. We definitely deserve it. I am keeping those rules on file and using them for other challenging weekends in the future, for sure.

Agreed - go Kristen!!

healthyjen said...

That boyfriend is crazy!!! Actually, he just doesn't like the berry mike and ike's... he likes the regular ones. I don't like the regular ones because I hate anything that tastes like lime.

I felt sooooo bad for Mike's brother. It's not fun being the big sibling... I hope someone can help him out and he loses weight. I hope we see he has lost weight come the finale!

Milk commercial on BL now. I am tired of the commercials!!