BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hardest day OVER!

Well, Friday is over as well as most of Saturday. Yesterday was very challenging. I'm not sure that I conquered it as well as I could have but it was my MOST trying food day of the weekend. Luckily it was on the Friday. I'm hoping to recover. 1st step to recovery = 7pm run!! I'm actually looking forward to it!
Friday details:
1. Lee's family came over and ended up staying over. That means 3 meals (lunch, dinner, next morning's breakfast) with company over. I wasn't planning on that.
2. My parents were here for lunch AND dinner as well!
3. Our little downstairs bathroom got new flooring and a toilet installed! Hopefully there will be a sink in on Monday if Ty shows up! He didn't come yesterday :(
4. Good choices: B- toast and cheez whiz (3), L- grilled fish (3), small serving of fries (3?), broccoli salad (2), veggies (0), fruit and low fat fruit dip (2), D- chili casserole (6), broccoli salad (2), spinach salad (1). Now that wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a #5 in this post!!! Please note in #5 that there was cake but there WAS NOT ice cream!!
5. Bad choices: B- none, L- none!!!!, D- whole wheat dinner roll with melted cheese (4?), cake - my treat for today! (5?) AND...wine (12 probably). I did however have some water in between as well as some diet pop. I tried!! Total flex points used = 21. Therefore only 14 left for tomorrow.
6. Excercise was also a bit of a problem. I did go out and run/walk with Cooper while J did the same with Little P in his push-able car. It was funny...he was killing himself laughing. He liked that Cooper and I were running beside him!
7. Good thing about tomorrow - I'm bringing a salad!
8. Bad thing about tomorrow - J's mom tends to "dish up" everyone's dinner rather than it being buffet style which makes it hard.

Saturday's eats:
B- 5 bites of scrambled egg (2), bun with melted cheese (4), 5 bites of leftover fries made into homefries (2?)
Treat- FF, SF Caramel latte!!! (3)
D- Sobey's veggie sushi (6), V8 (1)
Planned snack after run: shrimp and sauce (2), veggies and dip (1)
PLUS - plenty o' water/crystal light to try and counter act that sodium!! The challenges never end!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Phew! Your hardest day is already over with! I didn't envy your challenge yesterday... but I do envy you now that it's over with!! I think you did awesome for such a challenging day. Just think... if this were a couple of weeks ago and you weren't at goal weight and following the 'rules'... you would have done a lot worse and had regrets. I bet it feels awesome not to have regrets... and to even feel proud of yourself!!

Good luck tomorrow!! Maybe tomorrow will be the time J's mom let's you dish up your own dinner!

I hope you enjoyed your run!!